Account Manager (Trader)
Do you thrive in an international environment with colleagues all over there world? Are you passionate about selling and do you get a kick whenever a new order ticks in? Are you interested in working from your home? Then we are looking for you.
Berg & Larsen is a supplier of technical spare parts to vessel owners and operators worldwide. From our HQ in Denmark and offices and warehouses in Europe and Asia we ship technical spare parts to ports all over the world. Since our humble beginning in 1794, we have grown into a strong international brand and important player in our field.
Every day is a business day at Berg & Larsen, so you must be prepared for a work day packed full of interesting tasks. You will be provided with your own client portfolio. It is your responsibility to grow sales with the assistance from marketing where necessary. You will handle all aspects of your clients’ needs from initial contact to invoice, and stay on top of client payment schedules. You will work closely together with your colleagues to maintain a holistic overview of supplier relationships. You will take part in maintaining up to date data for your clients in our homegrown CRM system.
Who are you…
- you are highly organized and thrive in a fast paced environment
- you have excellent IT skills (we use Office365)
- you are an analytic thinker with the ability to see the big picture
- you are not afraid to take ownership of the different tasks that fall under you
- you are able to communicate fluently in English – both verbally and in writing
- you have 2– 3 years experience with Logistics or Order Handling
- minimum education requirement: Secondary education
It’a very commercial role and you have a result-driven attitude in combination with an interest in fulfilling each order from first request for quote until delivery, invoicing and payment. Technical knowledge of ship spares is not required but it is an asset.
What we can offer?
- a job with an international organisation and a flat hierarchy structure
- the opportunity to impact the business directly
- a digital workplace where the ability to handle constant change and new ways of thinking is highly valued
- a great base salary with uncapped commission (no cold calling required)
- a work-from-home setup with flexibility to manage your time with due respect for the office hours of your clients.
If you are ready for this opportunity, please email your application and CV today to email@example.com.
We will be interviewing candidates on a continuous basis and reserve the right to close the recruitment process when the right match is found .
If you have any questions, feel free to contact COO Maja Lykke at above email address or call +45 7244 0300.